watch it, I was totally ROFLMAO.
Instructions for this story were:
1. Get heaps of 'experts', but only take a sentence from each, because they might take it in a different direction if they get longer than that.
2. Don't take the lord's name in vain- it is easter- saying 'gosh' is ok though.
3. Permission for urban myths as fact- "there was this one child" is an acceptable start to a sentence.
4. Keep it as short as possible- people interested in acronyms want everything shortened, including a story about acronyms.
5. Use scary graphics to reveal each acronym's "true" meaning in a manner not unlike 'Bert's Family Feud'.
6. Explain clearly that it is fine if your daughter is chatting to a 65 year old man, as long as she doesn't talk to him using acronyms.
We surveyed 100 people about this CBS news report, can you guess their answers?
Is POS on the board, Bert?
....Yeees, Piece Of Shit, cooooongratulations that's the top answer!
for more information on the original Leet speak, wiki it.